Tuesday, October 10, 2006

Betta Fish

Betta Fish

Review of Caring For Betta Fish: An Insider's Guide for Betta Lovers.

I bought this book a while back, when I was just starting out with Betta Fish. At the time I was the manager of a large pet store, which sold tons of fish, including bettas. It was recommended to me by a friend, who said it was the best book about caring for betta fish he had ever read. The employees at the pet store at which I worked agreed wholeheartedly. With such warm recommendations, I read it in one sitting. At the time I was having trouble with my Betta Fish, and because of the straightforward way the book is written, it didn't take long before I got the answers I was looking for. Thanks to this book, my Betta Fish have survived several diseases and damages that would have killed them, had I not read this book.


This book is a one-stop shop for all the information you'll ever need. Marcus Song, the author, even talks about overcoming the grief at the death of your betta, which I appreciate since I get very emotionally attached to my fish. But fortunately, thanks to this book, I'm confident that my future bettas will live longer and happier lives. In fact, every second I didn't know what was in this book, my Bettas were suffering!


Thanks to the excellent overview and order of the book, if something goes wrong with your betta, you will be able to find out where you went wrong and sort it out quickly. This book is quite simply a must for every betta owner.


The book is very detailed and tells you what you want to know in straight forward terms and in detail, without going over and confusing you. It is a very good reference book, which I have gone back to again and again. As the owner of a pet store, I have read every book about betta fish care there is, and this is certainly the best.


The book doesn't only cover how to keep your Betta Fish healthy and happy, but also explains how to teach your Betta Fish several tricks. It teaches how to train your betta to swim around the tank in patterns. Extremely cool! It also explains how to make your betta flare on command, which are what employees at my pet store do when someone looks at the bettas.


Do you want your betta fish to suffer because of what you don't know? When I was the manager of a pet store, I saw so many customers who obviously did not have a clue as to how to care for betta fish. So many bettas are suffering because of their owners' ignorance, this book should be mandatory reading for all betta owners!


With the way my betta practically dances in his tank, Caring for Betta Fish is easily worth ten times what it costs. Heartily recommended, a must have. You can get the book by clicking here.

Keeping betta fish can be a very rewarding hobby, but it can also become quite stressful if you don't get the right advice so be sure to check that book out.

Betta Fish

5 Comments:

Blogger Biby Cletus said...

Hi

I'm new here landed up searching blogs on resources on pets. cool blog you have here, keep it up. i'm also interested in dogs and do have a german shepherd named devil ( named after the phantom's dog - i was a huge phantom fan in my childhood ) any way its nice to be here. i'll be back some time later for more updates.

Warm Regards from India

you might find this series
on dogs
in our blog interesting. do leave comments there. see ya.

Bijoy

Kerala, India

11:44 PM  
Blogger thenat said...

Really good blog :D Check out mybetta fish care blog and let me know what you think

4:55 PM  
Blogger Projector Maximum said...

nice review.
please take a look my own blogs to :

http://projectormax.blogspot.com/2011/06/optimax-hd-p800.html

8:29 PM  
Blogger Cindy Miller said...

Betta Fish are also called Siamese Fighting Fish. Betta fish originated from Cambodia and Thailand. thanks for sharing betta fish care.

5:25 AM  
Blogger Brandon said...

This is also the Betta fish care guide I recommend on my site, solid info and the author is a super nice guy if you ever email him!

3:58 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home